Sitting Fee: $300
- Pre-planning time before our session. Generally it will be via email and phone, but in-person consult available if time allows. We'll talk about wardrobe - come up with some strategies for a great variety in looks. We'll also talk about where you want to shoot - what surroundings show who you are. And finally, we'll talk about what is important to you - how do you want to commemorate who you are at this time in your life.
- Usually these sessions run about two hours because of wardrobe changes. Unless I've informed you beforehand, I will not be "punching the clock" though. If you are holding up and we want to take a few more shots, I'm happy to keep going! But I find that usually, after about a couple of hours, things begin to naturally wrap up.
- After the session I will hand-process the top images - approximately 20, but sometimes (often) a few more.
- I will post a few "sneak peeks" as I come across some favorites, and then I will prepare a password protected online gallery that you can share with your friends and family. It will be online for 30 days - posted after our ordering appointment.
- At the time of our ordering appointment, I will present you with 4x6 printed proofs that we can use to discuss different possibilities. These will be yours to keep!
Please contact me for further information about my print pricing.
All sales subject to California Sales Tax