I can't wait to make YOU the center of attention! My goal is to make you feel *fabulous* both during your shoot, and after when you see yourself reflected in the images that we'll capture.
I want our shoot to be a treat - a time for you to feel beautiful and spoiled! How often do you have someone say "this is all about you"? I know that for some of you, being the center of attention is actually extremely uncomfortable. I know it is for me! But once we schedule your session, we'll have some consult time where we'll get to know each other a little bit. I'll give you some things to think about, we'll talk style, location, and things that are important to you! Many senior portrait shoots are built around hair, makeup and fashion. I think that paying special attention to these details can make for an awesome experience all around, but it's certainly not a requirement. If fashion isn't your thing, that simply won't be the focus of our shoot! If it is, then we'll take full advantage and have fun with it! We'll build the shoot around who you are - your spirit, your beauty, your passions! This is your year! It's time to get ready to launch. It is exciting and scary all at the same time. I want our photo session to be a chance for you to show the world who you are *right now* because this is a time you won't ever get back. And when you head out into the big world, your parents are going to love having these special images more than you can possibly imagine (and you will have a blast looking back at them as the years go by)!
Senior Portraits - The Investment
Sitting Fee: $300
- Pre-planning time before our session. Generally it will be via email and phone, but in-person consult available if time allows. We'll talk about wardrobe - come up with some strategies for a great variety in looks. We'll also talk about where you want to shoot - what surroundings show who you are. And finally, we'll talk about what is important to you - how do you want to commemorate who you are at this time in your life.
- Usually these sessions run about two hours because of wardrobe changes. Unless I've informed you beforehand, I will not be "punching the clock" though. If you are holding up and we want to take a few more shots, I'm happy to keep going! But I find that usually, after about a couple of hours, things begin to naturally wrap up.
- After the session I will hand-process the top images - approximately 20
- I will post a few "sneak peeks" as I come across some favorites, and then I will prepare a password protected online gallery that you can share with your friends and family. It will be online for 30 days - posted after our ordering appointment.
- At the time of our ordering appointment, I will present you with 4x6 printed proofs that we can use to discuss different possibilities. These will be yours to keep!
Please contact me for further information about my print pricing.
All sales subject to California Sales Tax